jeudi 1 mars 2012

Spider Woman Flying, part VI


I still don't know if I'll post a lot of stuff this month. As promised, you'll have the answer of the who's coming to dinner question, and the following of the Carnival of Venice research.


I also started to color my Spider Woman Flying, and I'll show you when it is ready.

Maybe more, probably the last Wonder Woman or other things, but maybe not. I'll have to stay on my little cloud to do my little secret stuff... (: o

* * * * *

Je ne sais pas encore si je posterai beaucoup de choses ce mois-ci. Comme promis, vous aurez la réponse à la question de qui vient dîner, et la suite de la recherche sur le Carnaval de Venise.

J'ai également commencé à colorier ma Spider Woman volante, et je vous la montrerai dès qu'elle sera prête.

Peut être plus, probablement la dernière Wonder Woman ou d'autres trucs, mais peut être pas. J'aurai besoin de rester sur mon petit nuage pour faire mes petits trucs secrets.... (: o

+ + + + +

Spider Woman, copyright Marvel :)

Aucun commentaire: