dimanche 1 avril 2012

Someone is looking at you ! :) )

I had this idea, imagining the surprise of the guy who looks with the periscope lol...

It seems that my drawing has inspired the newspaper cartoonist and good friend of mine Ysope ! He sent me this following :)
/
J'ai eu cette idée, imaginant la surprise du type regardant avec le périscope lol...

Il semble que ce dessin ait inspiré mon bon ami le dessinateur de presse Ysope ! Il m'a envoyé cette suite :)


Thanks my friend for this cool drawing, I like it very much, and it's a great job ! :) )
/

Merci mon ami pour ce super dessin, il me plait vraiment beaucoup, et c'est de l'excellent boulot ! :) )

+ + + + +

http://ysope.over-blog.net/

5 commentaires:

Ysope a dit…

Goéland d'avril :-)

Manu a dit…

A s'accrocher dans le dos ! :) )

Troud a dit…

Héhé, excellent!

Troud a dit…

Héhé, excellent!

Manu a dit…

Merci ! 8 )